Stinchcombe History

Everything has to fit somewhere! Anything else related to Dursley's past.
CountryLover

Stinchcombe History

Post by CountryLover »

Hi to all!

I've lived in Stinchcombe all my life and am fascinated by the history of the village. If time permitted I'd love to eventually start a small Historical Society to coordinate information about the past, as you have done with Dursley history.

I know there's a lot of interesting Stinchcombe pieces in the Gloucestershire Archives, and I hope to go down there soon and start wading through it, but I wondered if anyone interested in Dursley history had any Stinchcombe information, or could point me in the direction of some?

At the moment I don't really know what sort of information might be out there, so I'm interested in anything Stinchcombe related for now, but pictures in particular would be smashing to see because I've found very, very few so far.

Thanks very much!

Stinchcombe1

Re: Stinchcombe History

Post by Stinchcombe1 »

Hi.
I have just come across this post from 2011, I have no idea who you are or if you still live in Stinchcombe but just in case you are still around and are still interested in history, you may want to know that we have a newly formed history society, if you want to know more please contact trudychinn@googlemail.com