Greening Family of Cam

Intended for anyone researching their ancestors.
alangreening

Greening Family of Cam

Post by alangreening »

Dear members,
I am researching the family of Nathanial Greening and Daniel Greening.
A Daniel Greening was a plasterer who travelled from Bath and lived at Dudley and Birmingham in the C19 and ended up in the Birmingham, Aston workhouse in the 1870's. His son Daniel went to India and become one of the early train drivers on the East India Railway before returning to run a pub in Lozells, Birmingham in the 1890's and 10's.

I would like to make a more definite connection between the Birmingham and Dudley Greenings and Daniel Greening born in Cam in 1803 and Nathaniel his father.

Any Help would be gratefully received and I would be more than happy to provide information back to Cam,
Regards
Alan Greening

Patricia

Re: Greening Family of Cam

Post by Patricia »

Hi Alan

I don't know whether it is any help to you, I have the following in my family tree

Daniel James Longstreth (Maternal Great Grandfather of Patricia Poole). Born 1 December 1816. Died 1891. Married Ann Greening 26 November 1846. Born c1828. Father Herbert Greening & Mother either Annie or Emma Greening.

Kind regards

Patricia

alangreening

Re: Greening Family of Cam

Post by alangreening »

Dear Patricia,
many thanks for your reply. Please accept my apology in the delay in replying but I am afraid we have been ill and recovering.

I did see the references you mention, but I am not able o make a direct link at the moment.
regards
Alan